Establishment Of The Church
In 1904/5 Wales experienced an out break of Revival, which had tremendous effects on many parts of the British Isles. This was followed by a MIGHTY VISITATION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, which fell simultaneously on many parts of the world, during which many received the baptism of the Holy Spirit with signs following.
Rules of beliefs
A personal testimony of your Salvation in Christ.
- Your acknowledgment of and obedience to the Order and Officers of the Church: Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers, Elders and Deacons.
- Your presence in the meetings of the Church and abidance in full communion; that is, not to absent yourself more than three times from communion without sufficient reason given for your absence.
- Your conformity with the fundamental doctrines of the Church, as well as with the two ordinances, namely baptism by immersion, and the Lord’s Supper. (Rom 6:4, Luke 22:19, 1 Cor 11:24).
- That you contribute towards the support of the cause, as taught unto us in the Word of God (Gen 14:20, 28:22, Lev 27:30, 1 Chronicles 29:14, Heb 7:8,17)
- That you keep the counsels of the Church within the Church.
- That you pray for and help every member, remembering that we are joint members in the Body of Christ.
- Endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
Keeping Our Church Running Smoothly
In 1904/5 Wales experienced an outbreak of Revival, which had tremendous effects on many parts of the British Isles. This was followed by a MIGHTY VISITATION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, which fell simultaneously on
The preaching of the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ according to the Holy Scriptures as originally written. The teaching of the Scriptures conformable to our r understanding ..
The main object of the Church shall be to teach and preach the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, and continue steadfastly in the Apostles’ doctrine, Breaking of Bread, Fellowship and Prayers